Calaveras, San Benito, Lassen, and Sutter-Yuba County’s have selected Qualifacts as its EHR vendor of choice in conjunction with its partnership with Kings View Professional Services Organization, which provides intuitive EHR management services to 25 California counties. As both a healthcare provider and IT services organization, Kings View has a unique in-market perspective and expertise to help its partners understand and adhere to the objectives, provisions, and challenges of the new CalAIM initiative, as well as emerging Value Based Reimbursement (VBR) state requirements.
The Program represents a significant advancement in how these counties will manage the clinical, operational and financial aspects of their operations. The Program features a combination of the industry-leading, next-generation Credible EHR and King’s View Professional Services’ proven managed services and support capabilities. It also will bring multiple advances to the county’s users, including California-specific billing and state reporting, intuitive form-development capabilities to support county/local requirements and a fully disconnected mobile solution for community-based services. Credible’s advanced functionality will be supported by Kings View’s seven decades of insights as a trusted and proven California behavioral health provider, ensuring that county agencies can fully optimize the utilization and value of the technology.
For many years, California counties have been limited in accessing data due to aging legacy applications. The Credible platform’s unique architecture will provide the counties with the ability:
- To have full access to all data critical for demonstrating improved outcomes, and better treatment protocols in the new California environment
- To configure their EHR to meet the unique workflow needs of the County’s without costly customization
- To utilize multiple reporting tools to harvest data in addition to the use of a Business Intelligence tool to provide real time dashboards measuring County Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and outcomes
When Calaveras, San Benito, Lassen, and Sutter-Yuba County’s tap into Credible, they will reap the benefits of:
- Certifying all stages of Promoting Interoperability under CMS guidelines including patient data access, and system-wide health information exchange
- Access to an advanced analytics business intelligence (BI) platform that provides agency-wide reporting
- Credible’s secure, reliable and certified hosting environment
- Consumer engagement tools, including a client portal that offers seamless connectivity
- Full access to data, including five levels of reporting
- A Learning Management System for staff education
- An efficient and rapid implementation process
- The ability to expand the platform with incremental modules such as Integrated Care, Inpatient/Residential, and more
Qualifacts has equipped 17 California counties with their EHR platforms, 15 on Credible and 2 on InSync. To learn more about how the King’s View Professional Services Program can help your California agency improve outcomes, simplify compliance and drive revenue with our Credible Behavioral Health EHR platform, please visit King’s View Professional Services online today.
Qualifacts is a leading provider of behavioral health software and SaaS solutions for clinical productivity, compliance and state reporting, billing, and business intelligence. Its mission is to be an innovative and trusted technology and solutions partner, enabling exceptional outcomes for its customers and those they serve. Qualifacts’ comprehensive portfolio, including the CareLogic®, Credible™, and InSync® platforms, spans and serves the entire behavioral health, rehabilitative and human services market supporting non-profit Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinics (CCBHC) as well as for-profit large enterprise and small business providers. Qualifacts has a loyal customer base, with more than 2,400 customers representing 75,000 providers serving more than 6 million patients. Qualifacts was recognized in the 2022 Best in KLAS: Software and Services report as having the #1 and #2 ranked Behavioral Health EHR solutions, with its Credible and CareLogic platforms, respectively.
ABOUT KINGS VIEW
Kings View was founded in Reedley, California in 1951 by the Mennonites to address the need for treatment of mental health. In the 1960s and early 1970’s, the scope of services was expanded to include drug and alcohol treatment through several community programs. In 1975, a day facility providing activity and work experience for developmentally disabled adults was established in Merced County. A drug and alcohol prevention and restoration program were created in Fresno in the 1980s. In 1998 a TelePsychiatry program was launched to bring much needed psychiatric care to patients in more rural areas who may not have local access to such facilities. Currently Kings View offers the following service lines: Mental Health, Drug and Alcohol, MIS for Electronic Health Records, Intellectually Challenged Adult Services, Youth Empowerment Programs, TelePsychiatry, Central Valley Suicide Prevention Hotline and Health Information Analytics and cost reporting.