Introduction | Alta Care Group | Credible Partner Implementation Success
Alta Behavioral Healthcare provides Clinical Services, Specialized Treatment Services, and School-Based Mental Health and Early Childhood Mental Health programs for children, adolescents and young adults and their families.
When the Alta Care Group chose the Credible Behavioral Health EHR, stakeholders were looking for ease of use, efficiency, productivity, better RCM tools, self-service forms they could add, change or delete themselves, and mobile documentation for services delivered in schools, and in the homes of the people they serve.
One year post implementation, the Alta Care Group has declared their Credible implementation a success, across the organization.
Success with Clinical Documentation | Available Any Place, Any Time
Alta Care’s success with clinical documentation in the Credible EHR includes these highlights:
- “Our clinicians have gained efficiency and productivity, through the ease of the application overall, and especially through the self-explanatory visual navigation and the logical sequencing of the treatment plan,” said Joe Shorokey, CEO of the Alta Care Group, Inc. “Note writing is easier than it was before, it saves time, and it’s easy on the eyes.”
- “We are able to refine our forms and workflows as we go through continuous improvement, with the self-service capabilities of the Credible EHR,” said Vince Paolucci, Alta Care Group, Inc, Project Manager. “Our form guru picked up really quickly on how to create new forms, delete outdated forms and edit forms that needed changes. We can build anything we need ourselves. With other products, you’re stuck. With Credible, there are so many things we can change on the fly and improve.”
- “The disconnected capabilities of Credible Mobile for staff using iPads in schools and in client’s homes, where wi-fi is often unavailable, has been very beneficial, and has increased efficiency, accuracy, productivity, and satisfaction,” Shorokey said.
- “The availability of the client portal for communications and to facilitate the completion of forms in advance of an appointment has been useful and beneficial for staff and clients,” Shorokey said. “It’s a great time-saver.”
Success with RCM, Billing and Cashflow | Integrated with Billing and Claims
- “Billing is more accurate, cleaner, with fewer denials, less effort, and we are getting better cashflow,” Shorokey said. “Our first billing success rate is significantly higher than it was previously. Our billing staff are extremely satisfied.” – easier to use, cleaner when they go out;
- “The gains are due to scrubbing, accuracy, and completeness,” Paolucci said. “We get paid more quickly now that we bill weekly, which has doubled our cash flow over previously billing twice a month. We are able to bill more often with less effort.”
Peer Support | Company Communications
- “When we chose Credible, we were greatly influenced by a strong partner reference, and we have really seen the benefits. The platform is very attuned to behavioral health, and our staff is able to learn it quickly and use it efficiently,” Shorokey said.
- “The user groups and the town hall meetings are very useful, for sharing information and to hear where the products are going,” Paolucci said. “The early adopter initiatives give us the opportunity to do a lot of problem solving right at the grassroots level.”
About Alta Behavioral Healthcare | Alta Care Group
The mission of Alta Care Group is to support the social, emotional, behavioral, educational, and physical well-being of children, adolescents, young adults and their families.
In the course of 45 years, Alta Care Group has provided care to over 20,000 children and families in Mahoning County. Our roots stretch back to 1976, when the Diagnostic and Evaluation Clinic (D&E), an evaluation and referral program, was chartered in the State of Ohio. The organization experienced an ever-increasing involvement in the community as a direct provider, and in 1993 became known as D&E Counseling Center.
Alta Care Group, the area’s leading expert in strengthening vulnerable children, is the parent organization of Alta Behavioral Healthcare, a contract agency of the Mahoning County Mental Health and Recovery Board; and Alta Head Start, the county’s provider of Head Start and Early Head Start services.
With the help of local, state and federal funding, Alta Care Group has developed into a multi-service behavioral health care treatment and comprehensive preschool organization.
About the Credible Behavioral Health EHR
At Credible, our Mission is to partner with our customers to support and extend their ability to deliver quality care and improve the lives of the clients they serve. Through each of our Partnerships, we strive to deliver the highest quality behavioral health technology with unmatched value. Every day, we keep our focus on providers, be they community-based, correctional, clinic- or school-based, youth, inpatient, or residential, differentiating ourselves through innovation, value, and customer service.
Qualifacts is one of the largest behavioral health, rehabilitative and human services EHR vendors in the country. Its mission is to be an innovative and trusted technology and solutions partner, enabling exceptional outcomes for its customers and those they serve. With more than 20 years of experience, Qualifacts’ products and services help customers achieve interoperability goals, optimize efficiency, improve productivity, and maximize reimbursement. The company offers three EHR platforms – CareLogic, Credible and InSync, serving all segment sizes in the market.