Becoming a Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic (CCBHC) is a complex process. If you are expanding your services to include a CCBHC treatment model, an experienced EHR partner can support your clinical, compliance, and reporting requirements.
Qualifacts has supported the CCBHC model since the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) announced its demonstration grant awards to eight states. Nationally, the CareLogic and Credible EHR are behavioral health leaders in CCBHC support.
CCBHC Outcome Measures | Analytics and Reporting
- Qualifacts offers multiple analytics reports built specifically to track CCBHC outcome measures, including the ability to pull in caseload characteristics data, modified to fit your business process.
Superior Clinical Functionality
- Clinical documentation is integrated across customized workflows
- Clinical decision support at the point of care, supported with evidence based practices
- Outcomes and assessment data integrated into clinical documentation, with the IMPACT outcomes management platform, and a library of more than 80 industry-standard assessments and screening tools. IMPACT PRO features Patient Reported Outcomes.
- MOBILE offers clinicians in the field disconnected documentation capabilities.
Analytics and Reporting
- Out-of-the-box drillable dashboards monitor the financial and operational health of your organization, while more than 120 standard reports provide actionable insights for data-driven decision-making.
Interoperability | More than 80 Integrations in the Past Two Years
- Patient-portal messaging for exchange of CCDAs with clients and external providers
- HIPAA compliant message exchange
- ONC API for clients to use third-party apps to access clinical summaries
- e-labs for electronic exchange of lab orders and results
- Electronically prescribe both controlled and non-controlled medications with formulary and drug interaction checks at the point of prescribing
- PDMP that can be checked at the point of prescribing without navigating to an outside portal, to support compliance and enhance productivity.
- CareLogic and Credible’s intuitive, one-click navigation allows users to quickly customize workflows for different roles through a user-controlled back end. Agencies can self-service add and update programs, services and locations without expert IT intervention.
- Configurable forms provide the ability to manage workflows for clinical documentation.
CCBHC User Group
- The Qualifacts Community customer portal includes a national CCBHC User Group that is peer-led by experienced agency staff. Qualifacts supports the CCBHC User Group with on-staff, nationally recognized CCBHC thought leadership experts. The 24/7 virtual workspace for sharing information, learning best practices and engaging with continually updated resources includes state-by-state discussions, scheduled workgroups and ongoing support.
Download the CCBHC brochure to learn more about how the right EHR can help your CCBHC services improve overall health by bolstering community-based mental health and addiction treatment, assimilating and utilizing evidence-based practices.