We are so proud to be included as one of the top vendors with “Progress Notes Functionality” in a newRead More
As a provider of a 2014 Certified Ambulatory Complete electronic health record (EHR), Qualifacts enables the Eligible Professional of behavioral health and human services agencies to demonstrate Meaningful Use and participate in the EHR Incentive Programs administered by the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS). Empowering agencies with the necessary tools, Qualifacts helps providers across the country achieve meaningful use success.
By the Numbers
- Maximizing Incentives: More than $12 M in incentive funds collected by our users to date.
- Optimizing EP Participation: Approximately 60% of Qualifacts’ CareLogic users are participating EPs (Eligible Professionals)
- National Reach, Local Focus: our users collected incentive funds across 20 states and more than 165 agencies.
- Meaningful Use Thought Leader: Qualifacts has educated 10,000+ behavioral health professionals on the meaningful use program
Qualifacts Simplifies Meaningful Use
Our primary goal is to make your life easier by offering a solution that takes the guess work out of meaningful use. We are firmly committed to simplifying your agency’s meaningful use experience by delivering robust functionality and support that goes above and beyond certification standards. Qualifacts is proud to offer a different kind of meaningful use solution by providing:
- Meaningful use functionality specifically designed for behavioral health and human services providers
- Intuitive and optimized workflows creating a natural progression for documentation and data management
- Seamless data efficiency making core performance measures immediately available and reportable
- Streamlined forms and documentation, including provider orders
- Access for all users to new meaningful use functionality without upgrades, new versions or system patches
- Meaningful use initiatives managed by one of the country’s foremost experts on meaningful use and healthcare reform, Mary Givens
- Innovative meaningful use capabilities that will continue to meet your agency’s evolving needs
Meaningful Use, Much More Than Incentives
Demonstrating meaningful use of certified electronic health record technology (CEHRT) not only qualifies your EPs for valuable incentive dollars, but also allows your agency to progress toward post-healthcare reform models, including:
- Integrated Care
- Coordinated Care (including health homes, Accountable Care Organizations [ACOs])
- Payment Reform (including pay-for-performance, bundled payments)
- Interoperability and Health Information Exchange (HIE)
- Meaningful Clinical Decision Support
- Streamlined NQF data collection workflows